Would you like to be Mental Health First Aid trained?
BSol Training Hub have supported primary staff to become Mental Health First Aid Champions/ MHFAiders.
We continue to seek interest from staff across all areas of Birmingham and Solihull GP practices who are working in a variety of roles, both clinical and non-clinical. Full training will be provided.
The purpose of the role of the MHFA Champion is:
- To have the knowledge and confidence to provide Mental Health First Aid for the most common mental health issues and to provide support and sign-posting to individuals who need it
- Have an understanding of how to help the organisation to build a mentally healthy workplace, challenge stigma and support positive wellbeing
Following the training, which is fully funded by BSol Training Hub, you will receive:
- A certificate of attendance to say that you are a MHFA Champion
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- Access to BSol MHFA WhatsApp group for additional support
- Access to continued training and networking opportunities with other MHFAiders across BSol
Please contact the BSol Training Hub team, if you would like to express interest in MHFA training or for more information- firstname.lastname@example.org