The BSol Fellowship is a two-year programme available to all newly-qualified GPs and nurses working general practice.
The benefits of the scheme are:
• Funded time to support attendance of the Fundamentals of General Practice Nursing course (HEE funded)
• Peer support and networking
• Portfolio opportunities
• Leadership development
• Project design and implementation
Sharone Drayton was in cohort 1 of the fellowship programme and has a starring role in the following link, sharing her experience on the programme GPN Sharone Drayton
The financial aspects are:
• The reimbursement rate for up to one session per week (pro rata) is now based on the individual’s actual salary
• Related to salary reimbursement for the time attending Fellowship activities, an additional on-cost of 30% can now be reimbursed to the practice to support tax, NI and pension costs.
Please find the below example of the financial re-imbursement this could attract (based on 1.0 WTE AFC band 5 equivalent)
Please send completed registration forms to email@example.com